Anthracite 20mm Outdoor Porcelain is a thick stoneware tile especially created for outdoor use.
Contains extraordinary slip-resistance which makes it the ideal tile for installation in commercial and residential areas.
Can also be used internally. Which allows the continuity of the same flooring both inside and outside.
Our suppliers of Outdoor Porcelain have put together some incredibly detailed installation videos. Each video shows what products are needed to complete the job, while also meticulously showing a ‘step-by-step how-to’ install the products.
Anyone confident with D-I-Y, who also has a working internet connection could complete the job the aid of these videos. Have a browse of the videos for yourself at how easy (with the help of the videos) it would be to Do It Yourself.
There are four different videos - for the four different installation situations.
- Adhesive: https://youtu.be/szz3xYFsdn0
- Pedestals / Plots: https://youtu.be/Q8hb8Bo5Sr4
- Grass: https://youtu.be/1d_X_jYnPaA
- Gravel / Pebbles: https://youtu.be/_ObjpLMINmY
- Does not absorb water, resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to the salt used for melting ice, not affected by mould or moss
- It comes perfectly calibrated and its thickness is uniform.
- Easy to clean and remains unaltered over time, both in colour and technical characteristics
- Allows for a better aesthetic development
WHERE TO USE - IN THE HOME:
- Garden, Terraces, Passageways, Courtyards, Stairs, Pools, Walls
WHERE TO USE - PUBLIC SPACES:
- Hotels (communal areas, pools, terraces, courtyards, etc), Spa, Residential areas, Industrial areas
- Urban paving, Beaches (over sand)
- Areas with mild road traffic (over traditional paving usually used)
Available in three colours